Saturday, December 1, 2007

What's up with my Penis?

I post this with some trepidation. I know that guys don't talk too much about their plumbing, which is probably a good thing. So I'm discussing this little event because I'm morbidly curious.

Yesterday, another person and I were having oral sex. As we were proceeding to other types of recreation, I noticed that blood was dripping from my urethral meatus. I certainly didn't feel that much suction down there and no pain, but I wonder if the other person didn't cause me to break a blood vessel or something. We took care of the bleeding, cleaned up a bit, finished the sex, then ended up going out to a Thai restaurant for lunch.

Whenever I urinated throughout the day, I would expel a clot, then the bleeding would start again. By the end of the day, it looked like an axe murder had been committed in my underpants.

Today, it's not bleeding anymore, and the plumbing seems to be back to normal.

So I have this question, do other guys occasionally have bleeding dicks after a blow job? This has happened to me twice before, and I'm just wondering whether I should talk to my doctor or to the Guiness Book of World Records.

0 comments: