Friday, August 8, 2008

Hellenic Republic Calls It Quits as of June 12!

This may not seem like a big story to you, but if you go to the Greek Embassy's web site, you'll notice that everything stopped on June 12, 2008. No additional explanation was provided on the site. Click on the graphic to see details.

Nothing has happenedin Greece since June 12, 2008
Nothing has happened in Greece since June 12, 2008

Did anything unusual happen on June 12? It was certainly a slow news day in my blog. Some mystery, huh? It's amazing, if you click through the items on the Latest News link, you'll not find a single entry after June 12. I'm totally flummoxed.

This is even more interesting to me, because I'm planning on visiting Greece in October. I'm hoping that some news happens between now and then. If you hear of anything, please let me know.

0 comments: