Friday, August 29, 2008

It's Been a Painful Week

For the first time since Monday, I'm having some relief from some major back pain. I pulled my back out on Monday, and it's been miserable ever since. Damn those pachysandra, and my water bucket!

But I can't complain too much. It's been a good week, too. I've enjoyed watching the speeches at the Democratic National Convention. Go Barack! I am moved by this moment. America witnessed a new page of history being written in Denver. We should all be proud.

Besides watching convention coverage, I was working on the DC Diamond Circulate web site, putting up a volunteer page so that club members and other dancers can help put on our square dance convention next April. You can volunteer, too! I've had fun with it. It's caused me to brush up my PHP skills, and get crackin' with code.

And just because I had a backache doesn't mean I didn't have a sex life. For that, I am grateful. (Aw c'mon guys! What did you expect? I'm rolling my eyes, too.

0 comments: