Monday, April 21, 2008

Busy Week

I'm back home from a long weekend in Poughkeepsie. For the record, we never made it to downtown Poughkeepsie, but we got to know the South Road strip pretty well. We came back home to rain, and Perry told me this morning that the forecast was for another 39 days of it. Really depressing!

So this morning has seen a flurry of emails to schedule reviews and learning new C1 calls. I think we're doing stuff tonight, Wednesday night, Saturday night, and a couple of sessions on Sunday. By that time, my brain should be like steel cut oats, not mushy, but certainly chewed on.

Tomorrow I'm going to Suburban Hospital for a prostate biopsy, or as the Dr. says, a "urethra lesion." They both sound bad. I'm not looking forward to it. I have to be there at 10:40 a.m., and the doctor does his thing at 12:40. He said it will take about a half hour, but with the anesthesia and stuff, I don't expect to get out of the hospital until after 4 p.m. or so.

Later in the week, Joe and Karen (my nephew and his wife) will be in town, so we'll spend an evening with them. I may not be able to make it to a Saturday dance practice, but that's okay. I like visiting them, and hope that we have good weather for their stay.

0 comments: